A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Roos is Excellent. Dr. Roos has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Roos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roos graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen P. Roos practice?
Dr. Maureen Roos practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: , KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Roos, Dr. Molly Roos, Dr. Marlyn Roos, Dr. Marybeth Roos, Dr. Mimi Roos, Dr. Marianne Roos, Dr. Polly Roos, Dr. Marisela Roos