A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Russell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen M Russell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen M. Russell practice?
- Dr. Maureen Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Russell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kittanning, PA.
See Butler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.