Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maureen Russell
Dr. Maureen Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Butler, PA, with other offices in Kittanning, PA and Butler, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Butler Memorial Hospital, Armstrong County Memorial Hospital and Butler Memorial Hospital. Dr. Russell has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maureen Russell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Maureen Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, PA.
Dr. Steven Paterno
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Butler, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Caitlin Bump
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Butler, PA 0.09 mi6
Dr. William Murray
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Butler, PA 0.09 mi44