Dr. Maureen Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Russell?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Russell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2015

I havent seen Dr Russell in several years because i moved away. returned to western PA last year and will see her today. She is a great Dr and has great bedside manner and really cares about her patients.

January 9th, 2015

Dr.Russell is absolutely wonderful. She made my pregnancy and aftercare so easy and made my husband and i comfortable.

July 8th, 2014

Best doctor

I started going to Dr Russell when I was 15 because of abdominal pain. She diagnosed me a year later, but along the journey she was nothing but kind and caring. I also had surgery performed by her twice & she held my hand and wiped my tears until I went to sleep. I left the area for awhile because my husband was in the military but am now planing to travel to see her. It is that waits in her office can be long but definitely worth it. Her nurse practitioner is also excellent!

July 8th, 2012

Been Going To Her For 17 Years!Wonderful Doctor!

July 3rd, 2011

excellent bedside - worth the wait!!

I have a problem I have seen many different doctors about, and I had heard that Dr. Russel was excellent, so I made an appointment with her. Besides her office staff who makes her appointments trying to get me in with one of the other doctors, her office staff was fairly friendly. I waited awhile when I got to her office as she had a delivery that day, but when I got back to see her she did not rush me and spent ALOT of time with me. She told me she was sorry that I had to wait so long, but now that she was with me, her time was mine. She really listened and I could tell she really cared about my problem. She did a complete work-up and was able to figure out my problem and helped me get better. I have had surgery with her, and she holds your hand and reassures you until you are asleep. She is definitely an EXCELLENT and CARING doc, and I would wait hours for her if I have to! She is WORTH YOUR WAIT!! We need more docs like her. Saw one of her partners once(Paterno), and he was not nearly as caring or nice. Seemed rushed, and was not as busy nearly as her.

January 21st, 2011

OB/Gyn RN

I worked at the bedside and in surgery with Dr Russell for 2 yrs. I was so impressed with her skill, knowledge, and how she cares for her patients. She knows when to refer patients to oncologists, etc if they need it. Her patients do extremely well after surgery. Her passion is delivering babies and she is so good at it. I would go to no other OB/Gyn and I travel to go to her.

August 21st, 2017