A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Antoinette Ryan MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Maureen Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Ryan practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Psychiatrists.