A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Antoinette Ryan MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Maureen Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Ryan practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Psychiatrists.