A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Sarle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarle
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Sarle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Catherine Sarle MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maureen C. Sarle practice?
- Dr. Maureen Sarle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Sarle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Cleveland Surgeons.