A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Sarle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarle
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Sarle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Catherine Sarle MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maureen C. Sarle practice?
- Dr. Maureen Sarle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Sarle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.