Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maureen Smith-King
Dr. Maureen Smith-King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Smith-King is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center, St Luke's South Hospital and Providence Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maureen Smith-King has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Maureen Smith-King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.
Dr. Michael Magee
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Overland Park, KS 0.01 mi31
Dr. Lowell Byers
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Overland Park, KS 0.01 mi36
Dr. Brenda Shoup
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Overland Park, KS 0.01 mi17