A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen King is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen M King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen M. King practice?
- Dr. Maureen King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maureen King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.