A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Spell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Spell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Spell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Spell graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Spell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Theresa Spell MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen T. Spell practice?
- Dr. Maureen Spell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Spell practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.