Dr. Maureen Swezey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Swezey?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 1st, 2011

great doctor! would highly recommend!

This doctor is absolutely amazing! I went to her for another opinion after seeing a doctor at blue skies. She has a great bedside manner. She is caring, compassionate and friendly. She listens to her patients and lets you ask as many questions as you need to. She also understood my concerns about modesty and dignity during surgery and was very reassuring that I would be cared for respectfully. I completely trusted her and she helped to calm my anxieties. She was able to diagnose my condition and get me into surgery within a few weeks. I can't say enough good things about her-I am so grateful I found her after researching over 50 obgyns in the Colorado springs/pueblo area.

October 13th, 2014