A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Terranova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Terranova is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Terranova, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Terranova graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Terranova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital, Rhinebeck, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Terranova FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen Terranova practice?
- Dr. Maureen Terranova has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Terranova practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rhinebeck, NY.
See Rhinebeck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.