A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Tyson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Tyson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tyson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Amber Tyson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Tyson practice?
- Dr. Maureen Tyson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Tyson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Pasadena Physiatrists.