A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Tyson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tyson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Tyson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tyson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Amber Tyson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Tyson practice?
- Dr. Maureen Tyson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Tyson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Physiatrists.