A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Utz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Utz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Utz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Utz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott NW Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Utz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen P. Utz practice?
Dr. Maureen Utz practices Dermatology near Wayzata, MN.
See Wayzata Dermatologists.