A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Watts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Watts has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Wooten Watts MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen W. Watts practice?
- Dr. Maureen Watts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Watts practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.