A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Watts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Watts has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen W. Watts practice?
Dr. Maureen Watts practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.