Dr. Maureen Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Williams?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Williams?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 2nd, 2011

I am a doctor subjected to seeing this hack

I recently had to see this person, Maureen N.Williams and she is the rudest, most ineffective doctor that I have ever met. What she didn't know was that I am also a doctor, not just a pilot. She was too frazzled to review my record thoroughly. Not only was I diagnosed incorrectly, I was not treated as a true patient. She had the demeanor of someone very condescending as if she didn't have the time nor did she care what my problem was. I wouldn't refer my dead dog to her. I am also reporting her as I am several grades in advance of her. Maybe one day she will show some compassion with her patients.