A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Yablonski is Satisfactory. Dr. Yablonski has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Yablonski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablonski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yablonski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital, Newark, Oh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yablonski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Yablonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen Y. Yablonski practice?
Dr. Maureen Yablonski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Newark, OH.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Yablonski, Dr. Mamie Yablonski, Dr. Mara Yablonski, Dr. Mari Yablonski, Dr. Maria Yablonski, Dr. Mariah Yablonski, Dr. Mariam Yablonski, Dr. Marian Yablonski