A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Yablonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Yablonski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Yablonski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablonski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Yablonski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Newark Llc
- Licking Memorial Hospital, Newark, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Yvonne Yablonski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maureen Y. Yablonski practice?
- Dr. Maureen Yablonski has 1 office location.
Dr. Maureen Yablonski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, OH.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.