Dr. Maureen Yablonski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017
Wonderful doctor
Dr Yablonski makes you feel so comfortable and able to discuss any of your concerns.

December 31st, 2016
I`ve been a patient of Dr. Yablonski`s for more than 20 years. I have confidence in her in every way. Two years ago I had surgery performed by her and the results are excellent. I`ve never thought of switching doctors in all these years. I feel she truly understands what it`s like to visit the gynecologist. During the visit she`s positive and kind. She`s also a good listener, an awesome trait in a doctor. I`m thankful to have Dr. Yablonski as my gynecologist.

December 5th, 2016
Dr. Yablonski has been my OB/GYN for 20 years, and delivered both my kids, age 14 and 19. She is wonderful, and always makes me feel like everything is going to be OK. I never feel embarrassed around her. I also really appreciate the nurses and office staff, especially some of the newer employees.

November 29th, 2016
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Yablonski and have been very satisified with the service I receive from the staff and Dr. Yablonski. She is always ready and willing to listen to me and talk about any concerns/questions I have. I feel I have a first rate doctor caring for me and that I'm in excellent hands.

November 28th, 2016
very thorough exam and all questions answered.

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Yablonski takes the time to listen to my concerns and give me attention and care. She performed my hysterectomy 6 years ago, and my annual care since then is always focused on my well being and health.

April 21st, 2015
Incredibly Rude Staff
The nurses in the office and at the front desk are so unfriendly and rude. Even to call and make an appointment feels like I'm inconveniencing them. Dr. Yablonski is nice however, she is very quick in and out of the room. I didn't feel very confident that she answered my questions as thoroughly as she could have. I'm going to be finding a new doctor simply because I can no longer tolerate the staff.

March 31st, 2015
Cannot tolerate this office
I regret ever being a patient here. The staff is unbelievably cold, except for one nurse . I have been going here since I was 16 years old and never once felt comfortable. The nurses are cold and speak over me when I am trying to explain something or ask a question. I understand it is a small office and the doctor cannot be everywhere at once, but the wait time for her to enter my exam room takes way longer than the time she spent with me. Then when the doctor does enter my room, it is breeze right on through, talk to my genitals more than me it would seem, and a hasty 'Do you have any questions?' When I do have questions, it would seem it was a nuisance for me to even ask anyway and hurries through an answer. Then it's 'Bye, see you next time.' I'm sorry, but if I did patiently wait my turn, I would appreciate it if it didn't seem annoying when I opened my mouth - to nurses and doctor alike. The nurse(s) on the phone are AWFUL. I answer phones myself at my place of employment and give each call my full attention to try my best to answer questions or at least get the caller to the department he/she needs to go - not here. I could not summarize my query quickly without explaining a bit of a back story, but halfway through said explanation, I was cut off with an air of impatience and irritability. Told me the doctor wouldn't sign off on getting my prescription refilled until I made an appointment (I work 2 jobs, 40 minutes away) - explained I moved and had a new doctor but couldn't be seen until 2 weeks in the future, and I did not wish to have such a large span without my medication. The MOMENT I said I was transferring out, the nurse I spoke to turned even colder and condescending. Telling me I needed the fax number of my pharmacy and the address, and I'd have to call back with it. Started off with the address, once again interrupted me with a sneer and said "No, I need the fax number." Retrieved the fax number from my pharmacy and called back only to speak to another nurse - WHO FOUND THE FAX NUMBER IN MY FILE ALREADY. Did the previous nurse even look? Or was she already too irritated to even look at my file and waste not only my time but her time? Disappointing experience all around. I wish I could give no stars in some categories but cannot. Perhaps outside of work, they all live pleasant lives and are probably generally nice people. But the air when I step into this office is completely different, as if just miserable. I do not like writing negative reviews but when I feel it deserves it - I will write it.

October 17th, 2012
Highly recommend her!
I have been a patient of Dr Yablonski's for almost 9 years. She has been nothing but wonderful and thorough through everything, including two surgeries. Her office staff from nurses to receptionists has been terrible from the start, but just recently have I started to see new nurses who are much more caring and accommodating, finally! I have considered switching OB/GYN's many times to find someone closer (it's a 40 minute drive) with a better office staff, but always end up staying with Dr. Yablonski. She's so friendly, takes time to explain things in full, and answers any and all questions you may have.

September 19th, 2011
She is very friendly and upbeat.

January 4th, 2011
cold, uncompassionate, ingenuine, self righteous and judgemental

December 5th, 2016