Dr. Mauri Lunderman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mauri Lunderman?

February 18th, 2014

Rude staff

I called to see if he accepted our insurance and his gatekeeper obviously has an issue with ObamaCare. Note to the Gatekeeper, I pay for my insurance and I am not a free ride so perhaps you need to keep your opinions to yourself. I have BCBS select of Florida and I am so sorry you have an issue with that and then proceeded to tell me I would not find a doctor anywhere in our area and would need to go to Orlando. I would not recommend anyone to this office. Dr. Lunderman, you need to educate your staff to keep their opinions to themselves and answer "I am sorry, we do not accept your insurance." I am personally glad that you will not be taking the knife to my husband. I would not trust a man that has lousy staff.

May 24th, 2013

First follow up vist after surgery went well. Unfortunetly, when having trobbing, stabbing pain on and off, contacted office after trying over the counter medications for relief to see what else I could try. I was quickly called back and told to try exactly what I had been taking, which gives no relief. Quite disappointed.

October 12th, 2017