Dr. Mauri Lunderman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 18th, 2014
Rude staff
I called to see if he accepted our insurance and his gatekeeper obviously has an issue with ObamaCare. Note to the Gatekeeper, I pay for my insurance and I am not a free ride so perhaps you need to keep your opinions to yourself. I have BCBS select of Florida and I am so sorry you have an issue with that and then proceeded to tell me I would not find a doctor anywhere in our area and would need to go to Orlando. I would not recommend anyone to this office. Dr. Lunderman, you need to educate your staff to keep their opinions to themselves and answer "I am sorry, we do not accept your insurance." I am personally glad that you will not be taking the knife to my husband. I would not trust a man that has lousy staff.

May 24th, 2013
First follow up vist after surgery went well. Unfortunetly, when having trobbing, stabbing pain on and off, contacted office after trying over the counter medications for relief to see what else I could try. I was quickly called back and told to try exactly what I had been taking, which gives no relief. Quite disappointed.

May 9th, 2013
Dr Lunderman is a gifted surgeon with fantastic bedside manner. I found his office manager/front desk and his nurse to be easy to talk with and very courteous. I highly recommend Dr Lunderman.