Dr. Maurice Albright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Albright?

September 18th, 2012

Dr Albright is a kind gentle man who really talks with the patient as much as with the parent. He has a very calm and confident way about him when he speaks to you. This made nervous parents feel at ease while Dr Albright in with your child in surgery. Dr. Albright has been our surgeon for two of my children and the kids really like him. He is the BEST!!!!

July 8th, 2011

Dr. Maurice Albert is a outstanding doctor. I am so glad we saw him when my child broke her wrist. He dealt so well with my daughter who tends to get anxious. He answered every question fully, and was very sensitive to my daughter's needs. His staff is also excellent and caring. I don't care that we sometimes had to wait for our turn with Dr. Albright. I have full confidence that Dr. Albright will give the most thorough and thoughtful treatment to my child.

June 6th, 2011

The Best of the BEST!

Dr. Albright is an amazing Dr. He is so caring, and kind. He takes all the time he needs to make sure you and your child are comfortable. My son was his first club foot patient. He made us feel at ease, and spent hours and hours with us each week. My son is now 8 years old...and runs around non-stop. You would never know how messed up those little tine feet were. I cannot say enough wonderful things...thank you Dr. Albright! I think of him every time I see my guy running those bases in baseball!

February 23rd, 2011

He is the best!

Dr Albright has great expertise in the field.

May 16th, 2010

What an amazing doctor

The reason there might be a longer wait time to see Dr. Albright is because he spends the necessary amount of time with each family. He has gone so far out of his way to accommodate our whole family. When diagnosing my son with a rare skeletal condition that would require surgery, he spent at least an hour explaining things to me patiently. He has called at 10 p.m. after being in the OR all day to answer questions about our son's surgery. He offered to stay late to remove my son's cast on a Friday night. He has helped us with anything we haven't understood. He is confident but not cocky, and he clearly genuinely cares for our family. He and Dr. Rebello have twice performed what I understand to be a difficult surgery on my son without problems. My son's condition means we will see him for a long time. I feel so lucky to have such a great doctor.

December 24th, 2009

Dr.Albright is an excellent ortho surgeon. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is truly a kind humble man. During appointments Dr.Albright has always spent a considerable amount of time discussing our child's medical conditon. We our very thankful to have found him.

August 2nd, 2016