A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Archuleta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Archuleta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Archuleta graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Archuleta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice A Archuleta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice A. Archuleta practice?
- Dr. Maurice Archuleta has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Archuleta practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Primary Care Doctors and Wheat Ridge Internists.