A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Archuleta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Archuleta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Archuleta
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Archuleta Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Archuleta graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Archuleta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice A Archuleta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice A. Archuleta practice?
- Dr. Maurice Archuleta has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Archuleta practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Primary Care Doctors and Wheat Ridge Internists.