Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Sergei and his medical staff are extremely knowledgeable and make you feel at ease concerning your diagnosis. I would recommend him to any family member.

He's (Dr. Arregui) is Simply the Best!!! show details He's (Dr. Arregui) is Simply the Best!!!
by Candace Smith on Mar 28th, 2013

I would definitely urge anyone who is facing a serious illness requiring major surgery to obtain an appointment with Dr. Arregui. I've had chronic pancreatitis for 13 years. Dr. Arregui has remained faithfully by my side ALWAYS figuring out what it takes to keep mobile, eating, and maintaining a quality lifestyle. His bedside manner is extraordinary because he not only has shown compassion for me but also for my family members. He is absolutely brilliant, and there's no one better in his surgical field.

Best General Surgeon show details Best General Surgeon
by Ellen K. Cook, DVM on Jun 20th, 2008

Dr. Arregui removed my gall bladder laparoscopically in April 2008. The surgery went smoothly and recovery was speedy and nearly pain-free. I was back at my full and active schedule within the week. Dr. Arregui is exceptionally compassionate and is excellent at communication. I highly recommend him for all general surgery.