A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Barbezat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Barbezat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbezat
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Barbezat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbezat graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Barbezat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
- St Johns Riverside HospitalAndrus Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Rene Barbezat MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maurice R. Barbezat practice?
- Dr. Maurice Barbezat has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Barbezat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.