Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maurice Barbezat
Dr. Maurice Barbezat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY. He has 62 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Barbezat is affiliated with St. John's Riverside Hospital, SJRH - St John's Division and St Johns Riverside HospitalAndrus Pavilion. He speaks English.
Dr. Maurice Barbezat has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maurice Barbezat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.
Dr. Katherine Pearce
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Yonkers, NY 0.10 mi10
Dr. Rohan Wijetilaka
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Yonkers, NY 0.14 mi44
Dr. Joseph Brill
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Yonkers, NY 0.24 mi36