A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbezat graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barbezat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John`s Division
- St Johns Riverside HospitalAndrus Pavilion
- St. John`s Riverside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbezat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Barbezat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice R. Barbezat practice?
Dr. Maurice Barbezat practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Barbezat, Dr. Mauro Barbezat, Dr. Morris Barbezat, Dr. Seymour Barbezat