A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Barbezat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Barbezat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbezat graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Barbezat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
- St Johns Riverside HospitalAndrus Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Rene Barbezat MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maurice R. Barbezat practice?
- Dr. Maurice Barbezat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Barbezat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.