A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Belkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Belkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Belkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital-Warren Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Belkin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Belkin practice?
- Dr. Maurice Belkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Belkin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.