Learn more about Dr. Maurice Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Belkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Belkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital-Warren Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Belkin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Belkin practice?
- Dr. Maurice Belkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Belkin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.