A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Belkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Belkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Belkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital-Warren Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Belkin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Belkin practice?
- Dr. Maurice Belkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Belkin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.