A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Birt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Birt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Birt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Birt graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Birt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Walter Birt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice W. Birt practice?
- Dr. Maurice Birt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Birt practices Family Medicine near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL.
See Winfield Family Physicians.