A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Bouchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Bouchard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Bouchard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouchard graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bouchard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Louis Bouchard MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice L. Bouchard practice?
- Dr. Maurice Bouchard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Bouchard practices Urology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, FL.
See Pensacola Urologists.