Urologists

Woodlands Medical Specialists
4724 N Davis Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32503
850-696-4000
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  my experience  |  show details
by Jack B on Feb 24th, 2013

I was refered to woodlands health center by my family physician because of an unusual protien in my urine.after arriving there at the appointed time and doing the paperwork i was called by one of the staff to see a doctor jamal Joudeb. i explained why I was there.he asks about a previous back back problem that I do not have a problem with at the present time.I leave his exam room and was told by one of the staff that I needed a blood test and a 24 hour urine test and a full body xray got the blood test and was given the container for my urine test.i'm not doing the full body xray I did the urine test and returned it to the lab at woodlands after a 30 minute wait for the lab to find the work order.I thought i was all set at this point. I arrived at Dr Bouchards office at th scheduled appointment time and after a 45 minute wait was called to the exam room.the staff had to have two different people to help work the computer.I did another urine sample,finally I saw Dr Bouchard. He came in the room.I told him why I was there.He said I don't do that and said he was sorry for the misunderstanding.then walked out. after much humiliation and a much lighter pocket book I feel that this should be illegal

|  If you looking to be treated like you exist for any propose other than to bill insurance best keep looking.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

He does NO discussion with you about you. You are told to talk with nurse after surgery, who may or maynot respond.Forget asking for another doctor in pratice, will be told not in your best interest. Seems to feel noone should have any questions of him but be willing to accept him walking in a room examine you and walk out. Meet you in back lobby to tell you heres what I am doing set appt. with nurse for surgery. Myself and my family have had several medical things done as my son was sick for sometime before passing. I have never had a doctor treat me or family this way. It was a nightmare.

|  Caring person  |  show details
by coopercrew on Jun 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bouchard is super professional. We've had several occasions over the past 5 years to use him as a surgeon. He has true compassion and a great sense of humor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com