Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Beautiful experience in the end. show details Beautiful experience in the end.
by TDouglas on Mar 19th, 2014

A beautiful baby boy! A result from a awesome doctor that never gave up.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Angie on Sep 16th, 2013

I don't usually like doctors. In fact, I do my best to avoid them no matter how sick I feel. Unfortunately, my husband and I found out a year ago that we couldn't conceive and our only hope was through an IVF treatment. I don't think I could have survived the long and taxing process without Dr. Butler. As a patient, he always made us feel we were in good hands, and most importantly, he made us feel that he cared about us as a person. We weren't one more patient on the list. He would dedicate all the time it was necessary to answer our questions (or hear me cry), without ever rushing us. Even months after we got the news, he still calls us to make sure we're doing OK.

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
Sep 13th, 2013

This was a complete waste of time and money. The doctor is useless and does not care about you at all. He will bring you to the office as many times as he wants and still keeps you in dark. He does not return your calls or talk to you. Do yourself a favor and do not go there

Couldn't get past the awkwardness show details Couldn't get past the awkwardness
Jul 29th, 2010

Office consultations/meetings to discuss possible myomectomy were characterized by difficult flow of information from doctor to client, to the point that I felt like I was playing 20 Questions to get a read of the situation. A short time after consult and office exam, I went in for a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) w/ Dr.B... who introduced himself before the procedure as if we'd never met before. Concerning to say the least. He might be a good surgeon, though I didn't find the incentive to stick around and find out.

by liz b. on Jul 28th, 2010

He is the best!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jul 10th, 2009

Dr. Butler has been great in helping me with uterine fibroids and severe endometriosis. I have and will continue to recommend him.