inactive

Maurice J Chianese Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

January 6th, 2016
Excellent Group
Dr. Chianese is wonderful with children of all ages. He makes my 12 year old daughter feel at ease and safe while she sees him. He is extremely professional as well as personable to both the patient and the parents. He is also extremely on point when it comes to his diagnosis'. I have used Dr. Mickey since my daughter was 6 months old and that was very often unfortunately because she was always sick as a young child. He and his staff have always taken extremely good care of us.

August 25th, 2011
The best!!
Dr. Chianese has been our pediatrician for all 3 children since 1994 and he is hands down the BEST ever. He has incredible knowledge, skill, and his bedside manner is unquestionable. He is patient and incredibly skilled in dealing with both parents and children of all ages. Our kids love and respect him just as much now as teenagers as they did when they were babies and toddlers. He books up quickly, but is worth the wait. A real jem!

June 15th, 2011
Awful
Dr. Chianese has some of the worst bedside manner I've ever seen in a doctor. He's rude, condescending and arrogant. I've had two run-ins with him while he was the doctor on call. While he may be an experience doctor he does not know how to speak to patients. There are plenty of better doctors in his practice.

February 28th, 2011
Love him!!!
EXCELLENT, CARING doctor!!!!! Aside from that his knowledge is incredible. I would recommend him again and again!!!!

December 30th, 2010
Varicocele
This guy is great. I want to him for the first time a couple weeks ago, and i got to tell you, he's amazing. He doesn't rush with his patients which I LOVE. He really gets to know you. I had varicocele and didn't know of it. After four years of having a different doctor, she never informed this to me. Without Dr. Chianese, the chances of me not being able to have kids, or even have testicular cancer would have increased dramatically. Thank you, Dr. Chianese.By the way, he is not chinese :D