A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Lima Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Kai Y Chung MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice K. Chung practice?
- Dr. Maurice Chung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Chung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ada, OH and Delphos, OH.
See Lima Obstetricians & Gynecologists.