A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hospital
- Lima Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice K. Chung practice?
Dr. Maurice Chung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Marys, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH and Ada, OH.
See Saint Marys Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Chung, Dr. Mauro Chung, Dr. Morris Chung, Dr. Seymour Chung