A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Click:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Click is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Click graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Click has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Laredo
- Laredo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Click accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice A. Click practice?
Dr. Maurice Click practices Family Medicine near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Family Physicians.