Dr. Maurice Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Cohen?

A Satisfied Patient

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen since he first opened his practice. He has been a wonderful doctor over all these years. Love his office staff. Cannot say enough about this doctor.

Do the Tests & Don't Bother Me About the Details $$$$

Posted on December 1st, 2013

Does not care about you. Puts you off to asst. Lemba - she is the worst ever. Laughed on phone while I was having my tests at Salem Radiology. Telling me about her cat without asking me or radiologist any questions. Refused my getting Cat-scan INSISTING I HAVE the Upper GI (radiologist recommended the CAT-scan) When I finally spoke with Dr. Cohen it was too late, the dye was in my system. He even said it would have been ok for me to have the cat-scan and didn't understand why Ms. Lemba refused me this test. All the years I've gone to him I never got results on paper. Needed records for other doctors and his office would never cooperate. Finally found another Gastro Dr. Tompkins and they now sent me a bill for $13.70 for my records? What happened to CD's? I SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO MY OWN RECORDS.

round and round

Posted on August 6th, 2012

diagnosed with diverticulitus go on antibiotics goes away. 1 year later comes back wont give antibiotc sends me to emegency room. wait 8 hours before they give me antibiotics too late now in hospital 4 day $8000 out of pocket. 1 year later get again perscribed antibiotics but sent in for cat scan doctor says i have divertialotus not divertiulitis WHO WAS ON CALL AND HAVING DINNER didn`t even look at catscan said she shouldn`t perscribe antibiotics. called doctor after the weekend and after taking the antibiotics (pain went away)she said he was wrong.2 months later (present) i called her to get more antibiotics she said not before comingback in and getting my 5th catscan i said i will deal with he pain. i have seen dr. hann beverly had many test nothing. i told her i want to see norman nishioka from mass general to read my test propperly lori bergensen says no he is not in there network. one day i will die of diverticulistus or intestine cancer if they keep reading results wrong

Misleading and careless doctor, puts you up with nurse instead of him

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Worst gastroenterologist I encountered. Careless, no real doctor focused on patient care.On advise of my GP I made an appointment specifically with Dr Cohen at Northeast Gastroeneterology PC in Salem NH a few weeks ago.When I got to the appointment I was told I was going to see the physician assistant (so nurse) instead of Dr Cohen.Of course that was unacceptable.The only thing they would offer me on the spot was an appointment months away.This is so careless.They wasted my time and my health by not telling me up front they would not have the specialist himself available. Typical arrogance that they know what is best for a patient and will decide who treats him with consulting first if that is agreeable.I therefore advise to avoid gastroenterologist Dr Cohen and his office.

Staff is very inadequate...did all their work myself

Posted on October 14th, 2008

DR. Cohen is an excellent doctor. The staff needs to be fired!

Posted on July 7th, 2017