Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Dana is excellent at diagnosis and treatment. His staff are all very courteous and keep you informed of appointments,etc.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as always, a very practical approach to my concerns,

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As expected Dr. Dana quickly diagnosed my problem & wrote a prescription to treat it. I always have great confidence in him knowing what to do for a problem & knowing the best treatment for it.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana is very knowledgeable and friendly. He explains everything clearly. I have a lot of faith in him. His staff is great too.

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana is the most helpful, thorough, and pleasant doctor I go to. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist. I only wish he I could go to him for all my other problems but am happy to have him for my dermatologist.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana always explains what he is doing and why. His bedside manner is very professional yet calming. I marvel at Dr. Dana's memory as he always asks about my children - who have been his patients in the past.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Dana for fifteen years and find he is caring and professional and open to discussion of any issues his patients have. Above all I respect his honesty and integrity.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana is one of my favorite doctors. He is always professional and friendly. One can feel confident in his diagnosis.

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana is thorough. Because his labs found my specific syndrome, because he researched this condition, because he sent all of his findings to my primary physician which resulted in many tests I feel that he is the best dermatologist. I trust him.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana is always very professional and personable. He takes time to explain and answer all questions.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana is very easy to talk with,you are aware that he is listening to your concerns.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana always gives me a complete look over, and takes measures to address the problems. I never feel hurried or rushed since he explains how he will take care of the skin problem. He's very positive and always has a smile on his face.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Dana so much! He is personable, professional, and efficient. I don't know what else I could ask for. Thanks, Doc!

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr. Dana to be very thorough and he explained any spot he thought may need immediate attention and answered any questions. His receptionist was very helpful as well.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

ve ry professional and friendly

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's fantastic to have an appointment, to be seen on time, to have your questions answered and procedure done in such a professional manner. Receptionist was helpful and very up beat.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have had Dr. Dana as our dermatologist for over ten years and would recommend him to anybody who asks. Tom & Judy Garry

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana Always addresses any concerns, takes time to answer any questions, very personable. All of office staff is friendly and helpful. Never have to wait.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly professional and caring could not ask for anything more.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Dana is kind smart professional and thorough . I trust him completly with my care and he makes me smile.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appointments are kept on time. Dr. Dana is pleasant and to the point. I feel comfortable with his advice and care.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana has been my dermatologist for thirteen years. He is honest, professional, and extremely knowledgeable, keeping up on the latest technologies and information in his field. I trust him implicitly.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent care

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have always been treated well here. Dr. Dana has diagnosed and fixed problems that other doctors could/would not.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana has provided me with excellent service for about 12 years now.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. My entire family is in good hands with Dr. Dana. I would recommend him to others

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always the care was professional and caring. Issues were addressed with explanation and alternatives presented along with expectations associated with the choices.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana has been our dermatologist for approximately 20 years. We are very satisfied with him and his office staff. Highly recommend him to prospective patients.

Well Pleased show details Well Pleased
May 29th, 2008

Dr Dana knows more than just Dermatology. He has diagnosed things for my family that our family practice, ear doc, gastro. doc didn't catch. Great and friendly. Don't feel rushed.