A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Daniels, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Daniels has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Nigel Daniels MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maurice N. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Maurice Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Daniels practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.