A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Darvish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Darvish is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darvish
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Darvish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darvish graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii.
Dr. Darvish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Darvish MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Darvish practice?
- Dr. Maurice Darvish has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Darvish practices General Practice near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood General Practitioners.