A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Darvish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Darvish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darvish graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii.
Dr. Darvish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Darvish MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Darvish practice?
- Dr. Maurice Darvish has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Darvish practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.