Dr. Maurice Dicterow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Dicterow?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Dicterow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 22nd, 2017

Avoid!

Dicterow is a horrible health professional. He doesn't care about his patients. He makes you come in over and over again and doesn't spend any time with you or listen. And he treats his staff horribly. He is just a bad man and Ann even worse doctor. Be very aware.

June 2nd, 2015

Dr. "Vinny Boom Bah"

His "Bedside Manner" consisted of mostly a blank stare when I tried to explain my condition. I never got any lab results. The receptionist was very friendly but her office and desk looked like the "W.C. Fields Filing System". The waiting room and examining rooms looked like something out of a "B" Movie. I;m not sure how this kind of "Care" can continue to be a viable business.

April 7th, 2015

I've been to see him two or three times over the last 6 months. Each time I've had to wait at least 45 minutes to see him and the first time he didn't even come into the office until 45 minutes after I'd checked in. It's very frustrating. The receptionist runs the front desk and does the intakes as well. It doesn't seem professional at all.

April 9th, 2012

Do not waste your time and endanger your health by seeing him. I was forced to see him for an after hours and again for a same day appointment and both times he prescribed a medication that was contraindicated with the other medications I take and made a diagnosis with no symptoms to indicate. You need to retire!!!

August 26th, 2011

Unfortunately I did not read these reviews before I used Maurice. I went there for an ear infection last week. The office and equipment is outdated. The receptionist was nice but overloaded with responsibilities. There was another patients blood left in my examination room (gross). They wanted a urine sample and there was other patients urine left in the transfer cabinet in the bathroom (gross). He then perscribed an antibiotic the 1st week, which didnt work. He then prescribed another antibiotic the 2nd week, unfortunately he couldnt read his writing from the 1st week and it ended up being the same as the 1st week prescription. I called their office and they blamed the pharmacy first until I called the pharmacy and they told me Maurice screwed up. He then prescribed another antibiotic to fix the problem. They want me to pay for their screwup too. By the way, I still have an ear infection. Hope you noticed I didnt use the Dr. title. Maurice is nice guy though.

December 15th, 2010

My dad was right

As a child and teenager I used to come here. Several years later, I came back once I got my own insurance. My dad thinks he is a quack, but I went anyway because I used to see him years ago. Waited way too long. Had a 9am appointment. He arrived at the office at 920am. I never got a follow-up on my tests. I called twice and left a message. Still no follow-up. Reading these poor reviews I feel like a fool for not looking into it more before seeing him again despite my fathers advice. Time to retire.

October 9th, 2010

Time to retire

One day after my grandma fell, I took her over to the st. joseph urgent care in burbank, where dr. dicterow sees patients on the weekends... Unfortunately my grandma had the opportunity to be seen by him. She told him her arm was bothering her, so obviously, he took x-rays. came back into the room, and told her nothing was wrong, possibly just a sprain... Luckily we took her to another doctor, this time we found out her arm was broken, the bone completely shattered. dicterow is a nice person, but just isn't reliable...

March 29th, 2010

watch out

horrible incompetent doctor should not be practicing medicine

July 21st, 2017