A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Faugot is Excellent. Dr. Faugot has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Faugot, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Faugot graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Faugot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Iberia Medical Center
- Iberia General Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faugot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Faugot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice B. Faugot practice?
Dr. Maurice Faugot practices Pediatrics near New Iberia, LA.
See New Iberia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Faugot, Dr. Seymour Faugot, Dr. Morris Faugot, Dr. Mauro Faugot