A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Floreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Floreal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Floreal graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Floreal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Floreal MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Floreal practice?
- Dr. Maurice Floreal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Floreal practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.