A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Floreal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Floreal graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Floreal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Floreal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Floreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice Floreal practice?
Dr. Maurice Floreal practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Floreal, Dr. Seymour Floreal, Dr. Morris Floreal, Dr. Mauro Floreal