A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Frankel is Excellent. Dr. Frankel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Frankel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice A. Frankel practice?
Dr. Maurice Frankel practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Frankel, Dr. Mauro Frankel, Dr. Morris Frankel, Dr. Seymour Frankel