A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Gabay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Gabay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from University Autonoma De Centro.
Dr. Gabay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- South Miami Medical Arts and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Gabay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Gabay practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gabay has 1 office location.
- Dr. Maurice Gabay practices Anesthesiology near South Miami, FL.