A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Gagnon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Gagnon, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagnon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gagnon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice R Gagnon MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice R. Gagnon practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gagnon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Gagnon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Colleyville, TX.
See Keller Obstetricians & Gynecologists.