A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Garcia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Marcel Garcia MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Maurice Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Garcia practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.