A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gaspar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Gaspar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaspar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gaspar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Gaspar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaspar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaspar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Leonard Gaspar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice L. Gaspar practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gaspar has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Gaspar practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.