A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gaspar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Gaspar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Gaspar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaspar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaspar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Leonard Gaspar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice L. Gaspar practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gaspar has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Gaspar practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.