A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gourdji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Gourdji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Gourdji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourdji graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gourdji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Gourdji MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Gourdji practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gourdji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Gourdji practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Gastroenterologists.