A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gourdji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Gourdji is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gourdji
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gourdji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Gourdji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourdji graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gourdji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Gourdji MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Gourdji practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gourdji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Gourdji practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Gastroenterologists.