A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gregory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice D Gregory MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Gregory practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.