A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gregory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice D Gregory MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Gregory practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.