Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Ola Bailey on Jul 2nd, 2014

Dr. Gunsberger is hard warming, informative, concerned and has a terrific attitude and bed side manners. He has been my grand-daughter since birth ( 18 years ago). My entire family loves him and his wonderful staff; if only there were more doctors like him the medical world would be a better place. Thanks Dr. Gunsberger from all the mothers and grand-mothers for your kindness, empathy and most of all patience for our little ones.

Old School show details Old School
Sep 19th, 2013

Dr. Gunsberger has been treating many members of my family for years. Now he treats my kids. He is wise, kind and to the point. He doesn't advocate giving your kids drugs for every little ailment - he will suggest trying other things first. I have followed his advice for years and it hasn't failed me - my kids are always better right away. He will also give you advice over the phone, rather than make you drag your kid in for something minor. What I like best about him is that he doesn't make you feel like a dummy for calling, he encourages you to trust your instincts and do what's best for your child. I recommend him to everyone!

My family doctor! !!! show details My family doctor! !!!
by Rachel Bullara on Mar 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gunsberger has been treating my family since I was a little girl. Now he is treating my daughter. We prefer quality and confort to "time" convience (meaning: we have to drive a bit to get there). Our thanks and appreciation for MANY years of service.

Feb 6th, 2013

Dr Gunsberger is amazing. I love going to his office. He is caring and thorough. Everytime I follow his instructions my son feels better quickly. The staff is easy to work with as well. I recommend this doctor to everyone I know!

What a relief! show details What a relief!
by Jerry on Feb 6th, 2013

I finally feel like my kids are in trustworthy hands. The kids love the doctor and I am really happy with his recommendations and the results. he really cares about how my kids feel. Thanks doc!

Jun 12th, 2012

Kind, considerate, wise. I am completely confident in Dr Gunsberger and wish we could return even after our daughter is beyond the pediatrician years.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to care for your family. Stay healthy!

Nov 20th, 2010

like i honestly dont get what takes so long... theres no one there