A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Haber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haber
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haber Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Haber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Sheldon Haber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice S. Haber practice?
- Dr. Maurice Haber has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Haber practices Family Medicine near Valley Village, CA.
See Valley Village Primary Care Doctors.