A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Haddad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Haddad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice S Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice S. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Maurice Haddad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Haddad practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Gastroenterologists.