A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Haddad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Haddad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice S Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice S. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Maurice Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Haddad practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Gastroenterologists.