Dr. Maurice Haddad MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Pasadena, TX

3.9

February 20th, 2017
Great Care
Dr. Haddad has been great in diagnosing my cancer and follow up care after several other doctors misdiagnosed the problem. He was instrumental in setting me up with a good surgeon. He made late night visits while I was in the hospital to check on my well being. The only complaint I have is the wait time at his office .

March 9th, 2015
Total waste of $70
Nurse practitioner should not be allowed to see with patients. She had no interest in what concerned me. I could not get her to listen to me. She kept talking over me about her concerns. Total waste of time and money.

September 21st, 2012
Approximately 8 years ago I was feeling bad, opened the Yellow Pages looking for a GI Doctor and took a chance on Dr. Haddad. As of today, I knew God pointed me to him for my treatment. It was 20 Years ago that I was treated by another GI doctor in the Medical Center and had a horrible experience that left me in a hospitaI bed for nearly 4 months. After 3 surgeries, I was able to live and eat normal again. Dr. Haddad and his staff assures their patients of being honest but yet gentle. I thank God everyday for allowing me to be a part of his team.