A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Hanson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Roland Hanson MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice R. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Maurice Hanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Hanson practices Neurology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Naples Neurologists.