A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Hanson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice R. Hanson practice?
Dr. Maurice Hanson practices Neurology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Naples Neurologists.