A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Heard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Heard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Heard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heard graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Earl Heard MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice E. Heard practice?
- Dr. Maurice Heard has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Heard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists, Boca Raton Cardiologists, and Boca Raton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.