A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice James, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. James has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice James MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice James practice?
- Dr. Maurice James has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice James practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.