A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice James is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice James, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. James has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice James MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice James practice?
- Dr. Maurice James has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice James practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.