A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice John is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice John, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. John has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Edward John MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice E. John practice?
- Dr. Maurice John has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice John practices Ophthalmology near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See New Albany Ophthalmologists.