Learn more about Dr. Maurice John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice John is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice John, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. John has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Edward John MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice E. John practice?
- Dr. Maurice John has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice John practices Ophthalmology near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See New Albany Ophthalmologists.