A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice John, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. John has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. John accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice E. John practice?
Dr. Maurice John practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, and Surgery near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Louisville, KY.
See Jeffersonville Ophthalmologists, Jeffersonville Family Physicians, and Jeffersonville Surgeons.